The Hamburg wheel tracking device can be used to determine the resistance of Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA)
EN 12697-22 / AASHTO T-324
SmarTrackerTM has been developed by Matest R&D engineers in association with some of the most experienced and reputable industry experts in the USA and the world.
It is intelligently designed with innovative features and the needs of the end users in mind.
It is the most versatile wheel tracker on the market with independent motors for each wheel which assure separate rutting analysis of each specimen. The operator can perform wet or dry test with both wheels or run one wheel under dry and one wheel under wet condition simultaneously during a single test.
The device is used to determine: the resistance of Hot Mix Asphalt to rutting and moisture sensitivity; the creep slope, stripping inflection point and stripping slope with this state of the art and user friendly machine.
- meets and exceeds AASHTO and EN Standards
- simultaneous testing of WET and DRY samples
- indipendent motors for each wheel assure separate rutting analysis of each specimen
- fully automatic machine with touch-screen control unit based on Windows® operating system
- wheels innovative roll-off mechanism
- unique system to load-unload the mould
- high performance components
- sturdy machine with ample use of stainless steel