Roller Compactor is entirely developed and manufactured by Matest with the latest technologies in accordance to EN standards
The machine has been developed and manufactured entirely by Matest. It works with an electromechanical system and therefore it does not require any air source (compressor) or hydraulic pressure.
It is used to produce representative sample slabs of several dimensions of bituminous mixtures laid and compacted on site.
The compaction is performed through a segmented roller with alternated operated rotation which simulates the on-site action of a street roller.
The compaction cycle can be programmed in accordance to a certain load or deformation value.
The flexibility of the program grants the production of samples with uniform density and dimensions, fully meeting Standards specifications and research requirements; these samples are compatible for rut test with Matest Wheel Tracking apparatus B038.
The sample slabs can be also cored or cut off to obtain cylinders and beams for bending fatigue, indirect tensile, static and dynamic creep, stiffness, and 4-point tests.
- sturdy frame made of steel
- electromechanical system
- perfect horizontal flatness of the slab surface
- uniform density and dimensions of the slabs
- integrated touch screen control unit based on Windows® operating system
- direct Internet and Intranet connection for remote technical assistance
- heating of the segment roller (optional)
- it accepts rollers and moulds of different sizes
- it also compacts slabs of 500x400mm, thick up to 180mm that can be used with Matest Unitracker Wheel Tracking apparatus