Matest Gyratory Compactor is designed in accordance to the SUPERPAVE system and the international standards: EN, ASTM, AASHTO.
The gyratory compactor, entirely designed and manufactured by Matest, is used to simulate the real compaction conditions achieved under actual road paving operations, hence determining the compaction properties of asphalts.
The compaction is achieved in a fully automatic way, by combining the rotary action and the vertical resultant force applied by a mechanical head.
It accepts standard or perforated moulds for emulsified asphalts with dia. Of 100 and 150 mm.
- highly-rigid frame for an excellent angle control
- electro-pneumatic action with servo-controlled pressure regulator
- gyratory motion generated by an eccentric high precision system
- accurate set up and conservation of the gyratory angle
- integrated touch screen control unit based on Windows® operating system
- automatic specimen extruder
- integrated balance
- Internet and Intranet connections for remote technical assistance or software updates